PRACTICAL EUROPEAN TAX STRATEGIES
Proven Solutions to Help You Reduce Tax Liability for Your European Operations
Only Practical European Tax Strategies delivers expert insight into the proven strategies your colleagues are using to minimize their tax liability in the European markets. Every month, Strategies delves into how the region's tax developments will affect your organization ... and what you can do about it right now.
Request a Free Trial
Why Subscribe to Practical European Tax Strategies?
Because of ever-changing regulations and continual reforms in the European markets, even the most successful multinationals can be blindsided by local tax implications when launching new operations or changing the business structure in existing markets. Repercussions can paralyze your local operation and diminish your profit margin across all of your operations.
Only Practical European Tax Strategies helps you anticipate tax and regulatory changes in the European marketplace and plan a proactive strategy to minimize your local tax burden. As a subscriber, you'll gain access to an unrivaled network of peers at major corporations, law and accounting firms, people like you who are solving complex regional tax and regulatory problems every day. You'll discover strategies, innovative solutions, and best practices you won't find elsewhere, designed to help you best maximize ROI for your operations.
Every monthly issue of Strategies brings you practical, easy-to-read advice on how to …
- Structure your European manufacturing or sales operation to minimize your tax burden.
- Prepare for the tax implications involved with Pan-European cash pooling.
- Avoid VAT pitfalls in cross-border services and contract manufacturing.
- Use "Multi-dip" structures and other devices which rely on cross-border tax asymmetries to generate tax savings.
- Take advantage of competition between EU member states to track down attractive tax regimes.
- Minimize transfer tax liability and expatriate taxes.
- Manage VAT recovery procedures to reduce cash flow drain.
- Evaluate impact of the Euro on tax reporting and accounting issues.
View Recent Issues
Plus, online archive and research capabilities enable you to ...
• Get real-time feedback on your specific European tax concerns: Rethinking your tax planning strategy for your UK operation? Comparing potential tax incentives for a new launch in Germany or Italy? Evaluating transfer pricing options for your facility in Spain? Immediate access to expert advice is only a few keystrokes away.
Meet the Advisory Board
What Do I Get with My Subscription?
As an annual subscriber, you'll receive valuable print information as well as interactive online research capabilities, including ...
> 12 information-packed issues of the print newsletter
> Online access to the latest issue
> Searchable Archives lets you customize your research to fit your specific needs
Plus, subscriber-only discounts on ..
> Select European tax publications
> Colleague subscriptions
> Gift subscriptions
Sign up for a 12-month subscription to Practical European Tax Strategies
$894/US delivery, $944/non-US delivery
You'll receive 12 issues of the monthly publication, plus you'll have online access to the current issue and full custom research capabilities using the interactive online archives. You may cancel at any time in the first 30 days for a full refund.
Sign up for a 6-month subscription to Practical European Tax Strategies
$492/US delivery, $519/non-US delivery
You'll receive 6 issues of the monthly publication, plus you'll have online access to the current issue and full custom research capabilities using the interactive online archives. You may cancel at any time in the first 30 days for a full refund.
Need more proof that Strategies is the right resource for you?
Request a free trial and get a taste of why so many successful multinationals rely on this one-of-a-kind publication.