PRACTICAL ASIAN TAX STRATEGIES
Proven Strategies to Help You Maximize After-Tax Profits for Your Asian Operations
|Only Practical Asian Tax Strategies delivers expert insight into the proven strategies your colleagues are using to minimize their tax liability in the Asian markets. Every month, Strategies delves into how the region's tax developments will affect your organization ... and what you can do about it right now. |
Request a Free Trial
Why Subscribe to Practical Asian Tax Strategies?
Because of ever-changing regulations and continual reforms in the Asian markets, even the most successful multinationals can be blindsided by local tax implications when launching new operations or changing the business structure in existing markets. Repercussions can paralyze your local operation and diminish your profit margin across all of your operations.
Only Practical Asian Tax Strategies helps you anticipate tax and regulatory changes in the Asian marketplace and plan a proactive strategy to minimize your local tax burden. As a subscriber, you'll gain access to an unrivaled network of peers at major corporations, law and accounting firms, people like you who are solving complex regional tax and regulatory problems every day. You'll discover strategies, innovative solutions, and best practices you won't find elsewhere, designed to help you best maximize ROI for your operations.
Edited by the Asia Business Group at Ernst & Young, every monthly issue of Strategies brings you practical, easy-to-read advice on how to …
- Avoid taxes that can cost your firm valuable U.S. foreign tax credits.
- Structure your manufacturing or sales operations to take full advantage of local tax incentives.
- Evaluate potential implications of shifting your operations to a lower tax jurisdiction.
- Reduce cash-flow drain resulting from VAT recovery procedures.
- Use alternative financing structures to achieve maximum tax savings.
- Avoid VAT pitfalls in cross border services and contract manufacturing.
- Optimize tax planning for cross-border grouping of companies.
- Minimize transfer tax liability and expatriate taxes.
View Recent Issues
Plus, online archive and research capabilities enable you to ...
• Get real-time feedback on your specific Asian tax concerns: Rethinking your tax planning strategy for your Korean operation? Comparing potential tax incentives for a new launch in Japan or India? Evaluating transfer pricing options for your facility in China? Immediate access to expert advice is only a few keystrokes away.
Meet the Advisory Board
What Do I Get with My Subscription?
As an annual subscriber, you'll receive valuable print information as well as interactive online research capabilities, including ...
> 12 information-packed issues of the print newsletter
> Online access to the latest issue
> Searchable Archive lets you customize your research to fit your specific needs
Plus, subscriber-only discounts on ..
> Select Asia tax publications
> Colleague subscriptions
> Gift subscriptions
> Free White Paper: Tax Reform and Other Developments in Japanese Taxation (standard price: $89)
Sign up for a 12-month subscription to Practical Asian Tax Strategies and download a free copy of Tax Reform and Other Developments in Japanese Taxation (an $89 value)
$892/US delivery, $942/non-US delivery
You'll receive 12 issues of the monthly print publication, plus you'll have online access to the current issue and full custom research capabilities using the interactive online archives. You may cancel at any time in the first 30 days for a full refund.
Sign up for a 6-month subscription to Practical Asian Tax Strategies
$491/US delivery, $518/non-US delivery
You'll receive 6 issues of the monthly publication, plus you'll have online access to the current issue and full custom research capabilities using the interactive online archives. You may cancel at any time in the first 30 days for a full refund.
Need more proof that Strategies is the right resource for you?
Request a free trial issue and get a taste of why so many successful multinationals rely on this one-of-a-kind publication.