PRACTICAL INTERNATIONAL TAX STRATEGIES
Proven Strategies to Help You Maximize After-Tax Profits for Your International Operations
In Practical International Tax Strategies you will learn in clear business language how your colleagues at leading companies are reducing their tax burden in international transactions. You will join in the dialogue of leading practitioners who consider the best strategies for coping with important new tax rulings, regulations and court decisions, originating both from the US and international sources.
View Recent Articles
Request a Trial
Why Subscribe to Practical International Tax Strategies?
Because your company’s financial health depends on prudent tax planning, Practical International Tax Strategies helps you stay on top of the latest tools and techniques available to minimize your international tax exposure.
Only Practical International Tax Strategies helps you anticipate tax and regulatory changes in the global markets and plan a proactive strategy to minimize your tax burden. As a subscriber, you'll gain access to an unrivaled network of peers at major corporations, law and accounting firms, people like you who are solving complex international tax and regulatory problems every day. You'll discover strategies, innovative solutions, and best practices you won't find elsewhere, designed to help you best maximize ROI for your operations.
Every twice-monthly issue of Strategies brings you practical, easy-to-read insight into the latest tax laws, IRS rulings, and industry regulation changes to help you ...
• Structure your international manufacturing or sales operations to minimize tax liabilities.
• Take maximum advantage of U.S. and international tax incentives.
• Use alternative financing structures to optimize tax savings.
• Avoid VAT pitfalls in cross border services and contract manufacturing.
• Optimize tax planning surrounding joint ventures and strategic alliances.
• Successfully manage issues related to holding companies, treaties, transfer pricing, expatriate taxes, VAT recovery, and much more.
View Recent Articles
Plus, online archive and research capabilities enable you to ...
• Get real-time feedback on your specific international tax concerns: Are your company’s operations structured to take advantage of new changes in U.S. international tax laws? Will a recent IRS ruling impact your overseas tax planning strategy? Will a new regulation affect your company's tax liabilities? Immediate access to expert advice is only a few keystrokes away.
Meet the Advisory Board
What Do I Get with My Subscription?
As an annual subscriber, you'll receive valuable print information as well as interactive online research capabilities, including ...
> 22 information-packed issues of the print newsletter
> Online access to the latest issue
> Searchable Archive lets you customize your research to fit your specific needs
> Free White Paper: International Experience with FIN 48 (standard price: $65)
Plus, subscriber-only discounts on ..
> Select international tax publications
> Colleague subscriptions
> Gift subscriptions
Your subscription to Practical International Tax Strategies is absolutely risk-free. If you are not completely satisfied, cancel your subscription within 30 days for a full refund.
Sign up for a 12-month subscription to Practical International Tax Strategies *plus* a free download of an exclusive White Paper: International Experience with FIN 48 (standard price: $65)
$740/US delivery, $790/non-US delivery
You'll receive 22 issues of the twice-monthly publication, plus you'll have online access to the current issue and full custom research capabilities using the interactive online archives. You may cancel at any time in the first 30 days for a full refund.
Sign up for a 6-month subscription to Practical International Tax Strategies
$407/US delivery, $435/non-US delivery
You'll receive 11 issues of the twice-monthly publication, plus you'll have online access to the current issue and full custom research capabilities using the interactive online archives. You may cancel at any time in the first 30 days for a full refund.
Need more proof that Strategies is the right resource for you?
Request a free trial issue and get a taste of why so many successful multinationals rely on this one-of-a-kind publication.